Protect your home from fires

You'll never know when a fire will break out in your home. That's why it's always a good idea to keep fire extinguishers in your home to prepare for any unforseen situations.

Keep HYPREX in your home

Living Room

The living room contains various electrical appliances, which increases the risk of a fire. It is also where most people spend their time at home which makes a fire extremely dangerous if it is not contained quickly.

Therefore, it is advisable to keep HYPREX in your living room in order to protect your family and property from fires.


Cooking is a necessity but it also poses a fire risk if the stove is left unattended during cooking. Grease fires are the main types of fires that occur in the kitchen due to the type of food and ingredients used during cooking.

To prevent unexpected fires when cooking, place HYPREX near the stove in your kitchen to quickly put out fires in the case that your food burns during cooking.