- HYPREX is water-based incorporating a cutting edge patented rapid nano cooling technology and with aqueous film forming foam (AFFF). AFFF is a highly efficient type of fire suppressant agent, used by itself to attack flammable liquid pool fires.
2) What is the different between HYPREX and other fire extinguishers?
- HYPREX fire extinguisher is 100% eco-friendly, it is non-toxic. It uses rapid cooling nano technology that puts out fires quickly
- HYPREX do not need any maintenance, unlike conventional type.
3)Where can we put HYPREX?
- HYPREX fire extinguisher can place in the house and vehicles, especially in Kitchen
4) Is it safe for vehicle storage?
- HYPREX is safe for vehicles storage because it uses Swiss Canning Technology:
- One piece aluminium canning, instead of normal steel canning with joint part.
- Non Flammable propellant gas (Nitrogen)
- AFFF separately store in a valve bag. (Does not mix with propellant gas)
5) Storage Temperature ?
- Best storage temperature of HYPREX is 5 - 80 degree Celsius.
6) What is the spray distance of HYPREX ?
- It can spray out to 3 meter (approx)
7) What could be the potential usage of HYPREX fire extinguisher if the fire is beyond control?
- HYPREX is 100% environmental friendly, it is safe to spray on body, clothes and hair for a protection during emergency escape.
8) What are the certificates and Test Report obtained by HYPREX?
- LASTFIRE - "Large Atmospheric Storage Tank Fires" - a project or test protocol held by a consortium of international oil companies
- Passed SGS SVHC (REACH) non-toxicity test.
- UL162 Full Compliance certificate for AFFF used for fire extinguisher.
- Worldwide Patented